THE MASTERY OF TEACHING YOGA
300hr teacher training in Ticino
Michela Montalbetti & Nico Luce
Michela is a surfer, a traveller, a multilinguist and a singer. She grew up in a family interested in eastern philosophy and spirituality, her parents were attending yoga classes back in the 70ies. Yet it took her a long time to find her own path and it was only years later, that she discovered yoga in Zurich. It was love at the first sight, as a curious and passionate human being, finally she had found a home and a wholesome system to grow and to heal with.
After a first trip to India, she started teaching in 2011 when a friend asked her to. What begun as a way of helping a friend has quickly become a journey inside the journey, a way to give back with love a system in which she fully believes in. A couple of years later, the strong belief in this powerful tool and it’s mysteries made her quit her job as a translator in order to dive deep into the practice of yoga.
Today, as a 500 hr. registered teacher, Michela teaches full time and owns Casa Corvo, a beautiful little studio and retreat home in southern Switzerland. Her teaching style is personal as she studied with amazing teachers of different lineages, Iyengar, Forrest Yoga, Ashtanga, among others. Her students appreciate her warm-hearted yet strong classes infused with lightness, compassion, philosophical insights and a sense of humour. She teaches retreats, Teacher Trainings and workshops and is likely to spend the winter months in warm waters with waves. Surfing is part of her practice as much as being a student is. Michela is also a writer and translator, the search of the right wording and a very personal way of transmitting the essence of yoga is her contemporary homage in order to help and support every students to discover the profound healing wisdom of this ancient practices.
Training Location: Casa Corvo
Novaggio, Ticino, Switzerland
- Module 1: SKILL IN ACTION ~ 60 hours Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training, from October 26 to November 2, 2019
- Module 2: THE YIN WAY ~ 60 hour Yin & Restorative Teacher Training, from April 18 to 25, 2020
- Module 3: CORE CONNECTION ~ 60 hour Pilates & Core Teacher Training, from
October 24 to 31, 2020
- Module 4: STILLNESS, BREATH & SOUND ~ 60 hour Meditation, Pranayama & Mantra Teacher Training, from April 17 to 24, 2021
- Practicums: To complete the training, each trainee will design and teach a 60 minute class of any style of choice presented in the program and receive 30 minutes of feedback and recognition from the group.
LOCATION TO DEFINE, from June 24 to 27, 2021