THE MASTERY OF TEACHING YOGA
300 Hour Teacher Training
The 300 hour training carries on from where we left off in the 200 hour and takes the teachings to the next level. The main focus of the training is to give you the tools to become a versatile yoga teacher in the competitive industry, one that can facilitate classes in different styles that complement each other really well. In the process, the course deepens your understanding of anatomy, physiology, teaching methodology, sequencing, the subtle body and yoga philosophy.
More importantly, besides the knowledge that you will acquire, our commitment is to help you become a solid teacher, with your own style and way to express yourself and in alignment with your core teachings. In other words, so you can be the best version of yourself on and off the mat.
The course is a collection of carefully curated topics bound together with one goal in mind, to help you develop into a strong and skilful teacher and to empower you to rise to your highest potential.
The training is divided in five modules:
- Module 1: SKILL IN ACTION ~ 60 hours Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training
- Module 2: THE YIN WAY ~ 60 hour Yin & Restorative Teacher Training
- Module 3: CORE CONNECTION~ 60 hour Pilates & Core Teacher Training
- Module 4: STILLNESS, BREATH & SOUND ~ 6o hour Meditation, Pranayama & Mantra Teacher Training
- Module 5: PRACTICUMS ~ Each trainee will design and teach a 60 minute class of any style of choice presented in the program and receive 30 minutes of feedback and recognition from the group.
Each module of this training comes with it's own comprehensible manual and an in-depth guide on how to teach that particular style. We are also reading and discussing four classical yoga texts that align with each module, these are:
- Module 1: The Bhagavad Gita
- Module 2: The Tao Te Ching
- Module 3: The Ramayana
- Module 4: The Yoga Sutras
Upon the completion of this training you'll be entitled to apply for the 500 hour accreditation with Yoga Alliance.